Summer is upon us, and with it, the El Paso Public Library’s annual summer reading program! This year our themes are based on heroes! Whether your hero is Batman or Malala Yousafzai, we have books to check out on a variety of different heroes, each with a unique story to tell.
Pre-registration for the 2015 Summer Reading Program has already begun. The program is split into four age groups: Babies through Pre-K, Kindergarten through 6th grade, Teen, and Adult. Click on the appropriate picture below to sign up today!
- Register between now and July 11th.
- The program officially begins on June 1st.
- Any books, audiobooks, graphic novels, eBooks, and picture books read between June 1st and July 18th can be recorded on either a paper log (that can be picked up at the library) or online.
- The last day to turn in paper logs or to record books on your online log is July 18th.
- Participants must read at least eight books to complete the program.
Join today! We can’t wait to see you at the library this summer!